Thursday 10 February 2011

Sheep Speed

I’ve been working on a couple of projects recently one of which is for a racing team designing their mascot type character. I had to design a sheep character for their racing team ‘Sheep Speed’. They are going to be using it for their website and printing it off in vinyl to put it on their cars. Hopefully I’ll get some pictures of the designs once they’ve been added to the cars. Here are the designs I did as well as the final vector images.

SheepCarSheepFlagSheepHelmetSheepLean01SheepLean02SheepSpraySheepTrophy

FinalSheepPoses02FinalSheepPoses04SheepPoses03FinalSheepPoses01

1 comment:

Sinead Kerr said...

Hey, I really like your "sheep speed" images - so much so I would like your permission to use one of them for a bumper sticker I am designing for an animal rights group I am on the committee for. So please, do you give permission to "Animal Liberation SA" (in Australia) to use the image of the sheep driving the car. Regards, Sinead Kerr